For most small business owners finding the Commercial Auto Insurance coverage to fits your needs can be difficult. There are a lot of factors that go into deciding the solutions that is best for you.
Whether your employees use their own vehicles to run errands or you have a full fleet of vehicles Contractors Connection has the solutions to keep you on the road and your business moving forward.
Call 1-800-307-9480 to speak to an agent about your Commercial Auto Insurance policies. Fill out the form on the page to receive a insurance quote.
Commercial Auto Insurance Highlights:
Commercial Auto Insurance will protect you differently than you personal auto policy. To protect your company you must have a separate policy for your business vehicles. Contractors Connection can build a complete auto insurance policy that will include:
How To Lower Your Business Auto Cost:
You can lower the premiums on your Commercial Auto Insurance by doing a few simple things:
- The location of your business – The area in which your business is located can have an effect on your premiums based on the crime rate.
- Driving Records – The driving records of your employees can greatly affect the cost of your insurance. Make sure to only hire employees with good driving records.
- Vehicle Types – This works a lot like your personal insurance. There are safer and dependable vehicles and others not.
- Higher Deductible – By raising you deductibles you have the ability to lower your monthly premiums. Make sure you do not raise your deductible higher than you are financially comfortable with.
- Security Devices – Security and safety devices on a vehicle can greatly reduce your premiums.